Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Wicked Wednesday: Iced Bahama Mama
Happy #WickedWednesday! Warmer days are upon us and we're still making dreamy ice cream cocktails with the last of our March Vacation flavours. This week: an iced Bahama Mama made with both Gettin' Caught in the Rain Sorbet & Aloha, Sweet Guava sorbet... not to mention some Kiju Mango Orange juice and Yongehurst rum.
What you need:
- one scoop of Gettin' Caught in the Rain
- one scoop of Aloha, Sweet Guava
- 1/2 cup of Kiju Mango Orange juice
- 1.5 ounces of Yongehurst Harbour Rum
- lemon slices for garnish
What to do:
- Scoop Aloha Sweet Guava into a lowball glass
- Pour over the rum and juice and give it a quick stir
- Add the scoop of Gettin' Caught in the Rain sorbet on top
- Garnish with lemon and enjoy!