Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Try This At Home: Easter Ice Cream Nests
Easter is great for spending time with family, but let's be real... it's all about those once-a-year type treats we get to enjoy. Usually, they're colourful and chocolate. Here's a super cute ice cream treat and easy DIY recipe for this weekend!
What you need:
- pretzel sticks
- small scoops of Four All Ice Cream (we used our Vanilla Bean)
- melted chocolate
- chocolate eggs or Easter sprinkles for garnish
What to do:
- to make the nests, first melt your chocolate on the stove using a double boiler
- make a pile of the pretzel sticks on a small sheet of parchment paper on top of a plate (pile up about 3/4 of what you plan to use for the full nest)
- pour the melted chocolate on top of the pretzels in the middle, add more sticks on top and at the sides
- put the finished nest into the freezer for 20 minutes
- Once the nest is frozen, add small scoops of ice cream on top and garnish
- Hoppy Easter!!