Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Wicked Wednesday: Mulled Pumpkin Chai Cider
Hello October and Happy #WickedWednesday! We went over to Legacy Greens to grab one of their perfectly curated cider mulling kits to make ourselves a fall-inspired ice cream cocktail this week.
Here's what you need:
- 2 cups of local apple cider
- 1 cider mulling kit from Legacy Greens
- 2 scoops of our Pumpkin Masala Chai flavour
- 2 ounces of Stalk & Barrel Rye Whisky (Toronto)
How to make it:
- Heat your apple cider at medium heat in a pot on the stove with the contents of the mulling kit. Bring to a simmer then pour it into your glass (straining out the mulling contents or not).
- Add the Rye Whisky then stir.
- Put your scoops of ice cream inside and stir until the drink is creamy.
- Enjoy over and over this Thanksgiving weekend!
Stay tuned for another ice cream cocktail recipe using #fourallicecream next Wednesday!