Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
#FlavourFriday: Peach Crumble Ice Cream
As strawberry season comes to an end we are transitioning to our yummy Peach Crumble Ice Cream! We use juicy Ontario peaches from MacMillan's and our housemade gluten-friendly oat crumble to make this tasty concoction.
If you want to try something different this week, we topped a pumpkin-spiced gluten free waffle with two scoops of our Peach Crumble ice cream, freshly cut peaches and a little drizzle of caramel sauce! Recipe for the quick and easy waffle below.
Pumpkin Spiced Gluten-Free Waffle
Things you need (2 waffles)
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk (or dairy free milk)
- 1/4 cup butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- Combine wet and dry ingredients into two separate bowls
- Fold in wet ingredients to dry.
- Preheat and oil waffle iron
- Add dollop of mixture and close iron until waffles are golden brown