FREE LOCAL DELIVERY $75+
Wicked Wednesday: Grape Vodka Soda
Our newest sorbet flavour is a Grape Sorbet made with local coronation grapes from the Niagara region. This flavour is so good we couldn't resist turning it into a wicked drink this week. The Grape Vodka Soda is a twist on a classic vodka soda cocktail, made with Rise kombucha, our Grape Sorbet and Dillion's Method 95 vodka.
To make this drink you'll need:
- 1 scoop of our Grape Sorbet
- 1 Blueberry Maple Rise Kombucha
- 2 Tbsp of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1.5 ounces of Dillion's Distillery Method 95 vodka
What to do:
- Fill your glass about 3/4 full with your kombucha.
- Add your lime juice and vodka, then stir.
- Top it with your scoop of Grape Sorbet.
- Stir to mix it together or drink it as a float!
Every Wednesday is Wicked at Four All Ice Cream. Check back next week for another ice cream cocktail recipe!