Enter your postal code to see if we come to you.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders $75+
Wicked Wednesday: Cosmo Shake
This #WickedWednesday we wanted to paint a whole range of flavours in one drink. What better what to do that than take a classic Cosmopolitan cocktail and turn it into an ice cream milkshake?
Here's what you need:
- 1.5 cups of each of our Lavender Honey & Fresh Ginger ice creams
- 2 cups of Cranberry juice (we used Black River Juice pure cranberry juice, made from Ontario cranberries!)
- 2 tbsp of lime juice (or 2 wedges freshly squeezed)
- 2 ounces of Murphy's Law Distillery White Lightnin' Moonshine (Elmira, On)
- 1 lemon to slice for garnish
Here's how you do it:
1. Scoop your 1.5 cup of Lavender Honey ice cream into your glass. Don't worry about leaving it to get a bit soft while you work on the rest.
2. Blend together your 1.5 cup of Fresh Ginger ice cream with the 2 cups of Black River cranberry juice until smooth. Add your 2 ounces of Moonshine and 2 tbsp of lime juice then blend a bit more to mix.
3. Pour your concoction over top of the Lavender Honey ice cream in your glass. Give a little stir to combine.
4. Garnish with lemon and taste the explosion of amazing flavours you just put together!
If little animated sparks and hearts could pour from your head after drinking this, they would. Look out for next #WickedWednesday when we come out with a new ice cream cocktail recipe!