Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Wicked Wednesday: Chocolate Piña Colada
Imagine pineapple dipped in melted dark chocolate... Then imagine your favourite tropical drink, the Piña Colada... Together as one. It's fate!
It seems Wednesdays like these just have a way with wicked partnerships. Today we made a Chocolate Piña Colada using these ingredients:
- 2 scoops of Four All Ice Cream's Core Four flavour, Chocolate Milk
- 1.5 cups of Black River Pineapple Juice
- 2 ounces of Yongehurst Distillery Harbour Rum
- Pineapple and Shredded Coconut to garnish
To make this drink of your dreams:
- Blend your scoops of ice cream, pineapple juice and rum together in the blender.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with coconut and pineapple
- Boom, done! Drink up my lovelies!
Looking for more ice cream cocktails for your #wickedwednesday? Keep your eye to the blog every Wednesday for a new drink idea!