Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Try This At Home Tuesday: Chocolate Clementine Pops
Who else thinks chocolate orange tastes like the holidays? Here's an easy way to make your own chocolate orange treat at home using our Oh My Darling, Clementine! Sorbet.
- Popsicle moulding tray
- 1 cube of Oh My Darling, Clementine! sorbet
- 1.5 cups of chocolate chips/melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
What to do:
- Fill your popsicle tray with the sorbet using a spoon. If you need to soften it, put it in the fridge for 15 minutes. After filling, put your tray in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Set up a double boiler to medium heat on the stove (a small pot with water and a metal mixing bowl on top) then add your chocolate and coconut oil to the bowl.
- Let your chocolate sauce cool then put it in a tall container to make it easy to dip your popsicles.
- Take your popsicles from the freezer and run hot water on the outside to help pull them from the tray. Set them in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Time to dip! Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper to place your dipped popsicles. Dip them one at a time into the chocolate and slowly twirl or shake off excess chocolate. Place them on the sheet and add any toppings (quickly as your chocolate will set fast!).
- Put your finished popsicles back in the freezer for 10 minutes. You should be able to peel them right off the parchment when they are ready!
- Munch away!
Happy Holidays!! Give the gift of Four All Ice Cream this season through our new Online Store.