FREE LOCAL DELIVERY $75+
Try This At Home: Cinnamon Poached Pears
Cinnamon and cardamom are a great PEARING. That’s why we decided these simple Cinnamon Poached Pears would go wonderfully with our Cardamom Honey Ice Cream for a #TryAtHomeTuesday that's sure to impress.
What you’ll need (for 2-4 servings)
- Cardamom Honey Ice cream
- Two ripe Bosc pears
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1TBSP sugar (optional)
What to do:
- Wash and peal pears
- Add to pot of water (enough to submerge pears)
- Add sugar (optional) and dash of cinnamon to water and bring to a boil
- Simmer pears until soft (approximately 20 minutes) - poke pear with paring knife to check if centre is soft
- Drain pears and let cool
- Cut pears in half and plate with 1-2 scoops of Cardamom Honey Ice cream
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and enjoy!