Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Try This At Home: S'mores Ice Cream Sandwich
School is back and summertime has come to a close, but that doesn't mean we can't have one more summer-inspired hurrah with this awesome ice cream DIY: S'mores Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Here's what you need to make them:
- Graham Crackers (two per sandwich)
- Ambrosia chocolate
- Marshmallows (we used Dandies vegan marshmallows)
- one pint of our Gravel Lane ice cream
Here's what to do:
- Cut a small slab from your pint that will fit the size of your graham crackers. We used about a quarter of one slab from the side of a pint.
- Place your ice cream on one graham cracker then stack on your marshmallow, chocolate, and 2nd graham cracker. You can get creative with your marshmallow by toasting it first then squishing it in like a real s'mores.
Looking for more at-home recipes for your #fourallicecream pints? Check the blog every Tuesday for a new idea!