Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Try This At Home Tuesday: Maple Walnut Mother's Day Brunch
Mother’s Day is coming and there’s no better way to celebrate then with a little breakfast in bed! Today for #TryItAtHomeTuesday we are putting a delicious ice cream spin on Mother’s Day brunch. A fluffy Belgian Waffle a la mode with FourAll’s delicious Maple Walnut ice cream and maple syrup drizzle!
Here's what you need to make 4-6 Waffles A La Mode
- 1 scoop of our delicious Maple Walnut ice cream for each waffle
- Local Snyder's maple syrup to drizzle on top
For the waffles:
- 1.5 cups of rolled oats
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil (you can also use butter or the bacon fat)
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
What to do:
- Make an oat flour by blending the rolled oats in the blender until fine
- Mix together the dry ingredients
- Mix together the wet ingredients
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes and the mix will thicken
- Pour the batter into a waffle maker and remove when browned (if you don't have a waffle maker, you can use the batter to make pancakes instead!)
- Add 2 Scoops of our Maple Walnut Ice Cream and drizzle with Snyder's Local Maple Syrup
- Enjoy For Brunch or even breakfast in bed!