Try This At Home: Double Stuffed Ice Cream Sandwiches
What’s better than an ice cream sandwich? A double stuffed ice cream sandwich, and we have the perfect recipe for you to share with your friends and family.
*This can be made vegan by using our Coco Caramel Chip and Pina Colada vegan flavours
Created by Emma McCabe
What You Will Need:
- 1 tub of Four All Maple Creme Brulee ice cream
- 1 tub of Four All Chocolate Mud Puddle ice cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 and ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter + 1 tablespoon, melted
- 5 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
What To Do:
- Grease a 8x8 baking pan with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare the base by mixing the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Press half of this base into the bottom of the pan.
- Place in the freezer for ten minutes, and let one of the jars of ice cream thaw on the counter.
- Spread the thawed ice cream until it is an even, smooth layer across the graham cracker base. Place back in the freezer for 30 minutes. Thaw the other ice cream jar in the fridge now.
- Spread this layer of ice cream on top, be careful so as not to mess up the other layers underneath!
- Place back in the freezer for another 30 minutes. Then spread the other half of the graham cracker base on top and freeze again for another 30 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer, and slice into bars. Enjoy!