Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Wicked Wednesday: Hot Toddy
Too hot for a Hot Toddy? Not when there's ice cream in it! This week Cream of Earl Grey And Honey is getting all the attention with another delicious recipe. This ice creamy Hot Toddy is a crowd favourite and too yummy not to re-share.
Here's what you need to make it:
- 2 ounces of Dixon's (Guelph, ON) whiskey
- 1 ounce of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 ounces of hot water
- 2 Tbsp of Nith Valley Apiaries (New Hamburg, ON) honey
- Cinnamon sticks and whole cloves (can get it bulk at Full Circle Foods, Downtown Kitchener)
- 2 lemon slices (we grabbed Meyer lemons from Legacy Greens)
- 1 scoop of our Cream of Earl Grey & Honey ice cream
What to do with it all:
- Place the honey, lemon juice, hot water, and cloves into a heat resistant glass.
- Put your scoop of ice cream, lemon slices and cinnamon stick on top.
- Turn your sick pal into a happy human again!
Watch for another ice cream cocktail made with #fourallicecream next #WickedWednesday on the blog!