Wicked Wednesday: Chocolate Ale Float
This Chocolate Ale Float is our local Ontario twist on a classic root beer float! With boozy ingredients from the Toronto area, it's a good thing we've expanded our delivery routes😉 If you're not from around there - don't worry - the beer and vodka can be found at your local LCBO.
What you need:
- 1 can of Black Oak Brewing Co. Nut Brown Ale
- 1 jar of Chocolate Milk Ice Cream
- 1 shot (or two) of Maverick Distillery Tag No.5 Vodka
What to do:
- Put 1-2 scoops of ice cream in a glass
- Add your shot or two of vodka
- Top with beer and enjoy!