Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Try This At Home: Vegan Strawberry Crisp with Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbet
Calling all strawberry lovers! This dessert is the ultimate refreshing treat for a summer day. It is filled with sweet strawberries and coated in a cinnamon, sugar, and oat mixture. And our Roasted Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbet on top makes it ten times better!
This strawberry crisp can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free flour and oats.
Vegan Strawberry Crisp with Four All Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbet
For the strawberries-
- 6 cups of fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
For the crisp-
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup coconut or regular sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Four All Roasted Strawberry & Rhubarb Sorbet
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Place the strawberries, maple syrup, lemon juice, and cornstarch into the pan and mix together.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, almond flour, white flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Once this is fully combined, add in the coconut oil and vanilla. Add this on top of the strawberry mixture in the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the topping has turned golden brown. Serve on top of Four All’s roasted strawberry & rhubarb sorbet.