Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Try This At Home Tuesday: Ice Cream Snow Globes
Let's talk about something very important: impressing your friends and family with your major holiday dinner party skills. Try making some ice cream snow globes for a dessert that looks impressive but is simple and festive!
This is the perfect treat for everyone! Make it a holiday cocktail party with scoops of Boozy Egg Nog and Gluhwein, or keep it kiddy-friendly with Gingerbread Cookie and Candy Cane Hot Chocolate!
What you need:
- Stemless wine glasses (or any glass with a rounded bottom)
- Icing sugar
- Homemade Christmas cookies (we got ours from Unity Baking in downtown Kitchener!)
- Scoops of our holiday flavours like Boozy Eggnog, Gingerbread Cookie, Gluhwein, Candy Cane Hot Chocolate, Maple Spiced Pecan, and Clementine Sorbet
Make it happen:
- Wet the rims of your glasses and dip them into the icing sugar, twisting back and forth to give it a frosted look!
- Put your scoops of ice cream inside
- Top with cookies
- Enjoy! Try dipping those cookies in ice cream... Mmmm..
Keep an eye on our blog for more holiday inspired #TryThisAtHomeTuesday posts to make you an ice cream hero this season!