Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Try This At Home: S'mores Sundaes
To many, summer means s'mores!! Here's our fun twist on the campfire classic.
Time: 15 minutes
Created by Emma McCabe
**Vegan Version: Use our Vegan Chocolate Brownie Chunk flavour, vegan chocolate, and vegan marshmallows.
What you need:
- 1 jar of Four All’s Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 2 cups of marshmallows
- 1 chocolate bar, melted
- 6 graham crackers, crumbled
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp melted butter
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the crumbled graham crackers, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and butter. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- After the crumble is baked, remove from the oven and let it cool on the counter.
- Place the marshmallows on a baking sheet and toast in the oven on broil until golden brown. In the meantime, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments.
- Layer a glass jar or bowl with a scoop of ice cream, then 2 tbsp of melted chocolate, ¼ cup of graham cracker crumble, and a couple of marshmallows. Repeat this step until the glass is full and drizzle some chocolate and crumble on top. That’s it! Enjoy!