FREE LOCAL DELIVERY $75+
Try This At Home: Heart-Shaped Brownies for Two
Created By: Emma McCabe
If your love language is chocolate and ice cream, we have you covered! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these adorable heart-shaped brownies topped with caramel pecan ice cream!
*This recipe can be made vegan by using one of our vegan ice cream options and substituting the milk for plant-based milk.
Time: 50 min
What You Need:
- 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- Jar of Four All's Reid's Tortoise Ice Cream
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 320F and line a square brownie tray (8x8) with parchment paper.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder into a medium sized bowl. Add the coconut sugar and mix until there are no more clumps.
- Melt the chocolate over a boiling pot of water and add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the milk, eggs, and vanilla until fully combined. Transfer batter to baking tray and bake for 35 minutes.
- Once the brownies are done, leave them to cool on the counter for 15 minutes, then using a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut out the brownie hearts.
- Place a scoop of ice cream on each brownie and serve. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day treats!