FREE LOCAL DELIVERY $75+
Try This At Home: Tropical Coconut Trifle
This tropical dessert is like a vacation without leaving your home! The best part is that once your cake is baked it's free-form so make it however you like, in whatever proportions work for you.
Time: 1 hr
Created by Emma McCabe
What you Need:
- 2 jars of Four All's Coconut Cardamom Sorbet
- 1 box of vanilla cake mix or your favourite vanilla or yellow cake recipe.
- 1 large can of mandarin oranges (or pineapple or peaches)
What to Do:
- Bake your cake and allow it to fully cool.
- Crumble up some of the cake to create an even layer at the bottom of a trifle dish or jar. (We used Four All Jars of course, 4 to be exact)
- Then spoon out some ice cream and smooth into an even layer on top of the cake layer.
- Top with a layer of mandarin oranges and repeat these layers until the jar or dish is full.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!