Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Wicked Wednesday: Bubble Gum Milkshakes
This delicious bubble gum milkshake will make your inner child boom! Plus, it only has two ingredients (3 if you add moonshine) and takes under 10 minutes to make.
Vegan version: Swap out the bubblegum ice cream for any of our vegan flavours. And use a plant-based milk alternative.
Boozy version: Add 2 ounces of Murphy's Law Blue Raspberry or Caramel Moonshine.
- 2 cups (1 jar) of Four All's bubble gum ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ounces of Murphy's Law Blue Raspberry Moonshine (optional)
- Toppings: sprinkles, whipped cream, gum balls, etc.
How to Make:
1. Using a blender, blend the ice cream and milk together until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass and decorate with your favourite ice cream toppings! Get extra fancy and dip the rim of your glass in maple syrup and sprinkles.
3. That's it! Enjoy!