Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Wicked Wednesday: Raspberry Lime Rickey Float
A little sweet, a little sour, a little bubbly and a little fruity. Our Raspberry Lime Rickey Float comes together quickly and is perfect for the warming weather.
Here's what you need to make it. Serves 2:
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 oz lime juice (1 - 2 limes, depends on their juiciness)
- 4 oz vodka. We used Dillon's Distillery, Rye Grain based Vodka
- A fizzy drink. We used La Croix Key Lime Sparkling Water, but Club Soda, Sparkling Wine, Champagne or Prosecco are also great choices
- 1 scoop of our Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream. Make it vegan with our Raspberry Lemon Vegan Ice Cream
What to do with it all:
- Place raspberries in a bowl, reserve a few for garnish. Sprinkle with sugar and lime juice, and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Fill 2 glasses 1/3 full with ice.
- Divide raspberry puree between the 2 glasses
- Add 2 ounces of vodka to each glass.
- Top with sparkling beverage of choice, leaving 1 inch of space
- Carefully add 1 scoop of our Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream or 1 scoop of our Raspberry Lemon Vegan Ice Cream.
- Garnish with raspberries and lime slices
- Find a friend to share this tasty beverage and enjoy!
Watch for another ice cream cocktail made with #fourallicecream next #WickedWednesday on the blog!