Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Wicked Wednesday: Frosty Chocolate Mudslide
Calling all chocolate lovers! This Wicked Wednesday we have created a Frosty Chocolate Mudslide with our rich and delicious Chocolate Mud Puddle Ice Cream. Our decadent Chocolate Mud Puddle Ice Cream combines gluten free brownie bites with chocolate fudge ripple and has been deemed “the Cadillac of chocolate” by our pro Ice Cream-Maker Sarah. This Frosty Mudslide will not only satisfy your sweet tooth but spice up your long weekend!
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 scoops Chocolate Mud Puddle ice cream
- 1 part Coffee Liqueur (Persian Empire Coffee Liqueur from Peterborough makes a great Ontario option)
- 1 part Cream Liqueur (we’ve used Forty Creek’s delicious Cream Liqueur made in Grimsby Ontario!)
- 1 part Yongehurst Liberties Vodka
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle in glass layered effect
- Add 3 scoops chocolate mud puddle ice cream and allow to soften slightly
- Add cream liqueur, coffee liqueur and vodka and pop in the freezer for 15 minutes