Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Wicked Wednesday At The Apollo: Salted Caramel Float
This #WickedWednesday we are teaming up with Apollo Cinema! This Salted Caramel Root Beer Float brings a caramel twist to a timeless classic. Tonight we will be scooping at the Apollo Cinema for a free for Apollo Members screening of “A League of Their Own” where you can try our version of this delectable drink!
Luckily for us, Ontario brews both Hard Root Beer and traditional Root Beers so the choice is yours. If you’re using classic Root Beer you can always add a shot of your choosing to spice things up!
What you’ll need:
- A Bottle of Crazy Uncle’s delicious all natural Hard Root Beer
- Or A Bottle of Babbling Brook’s all natural traditional Root Beer
- 2 scoops of Four All’s Salted Caramel Swirl Ice Cream
- Caramel sauce for drizzling (optional)
What to do:
- Scoop Salted Caramel Swirl Ice Cream into large glass
- Pour the selected Root Beer slowly over your scoops
- If you’re working with traditional soda and want to booze it up, add a shot of Amaro Averna or a similar liqueur
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and Enjoy!
Simple Caramel Sauce Drizzle Recipe:
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Whipping Cream
Simply stir the ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until fully combined and then simmer to gooey perfection!