Pre-Order for Pick-Up at the Uptown Waterloo Scoop Shop.
Try This At Home: Ice Cream Cookie Pizza
We won't judge if you eat this whole pizza in one sitting... because it's seriously that good! This delicious treat comes together quickly and is great to share with friends or family on a hot summer day.
Ice Cream Cookie Pizza
Time: 2 hours (including freezing time)
*VEGAN VERSION: This can be made vegan by using Four All’s vegan chocolate brownie chunk ice cream instead
For the cookie-
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 and ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Four All’s Hokey Pokey ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Toasted hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 325℉
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Then add in the coconut oil, milk and vanilla.
- Once fully combined, press the cookie dough into a springform pan (or any circular pan) and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. The cookie will appear slightly underdone but will look more cooked once cooled.
- Spread the ice cream evenly over the cooled cookie and freeze for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Top with the toppings of your choice; nuts, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or any other toppings!