Enter your postal code to see if we come to you.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders $75+
How to Pack and Travel with Ice Cream
If you plan on going away for Labour Day weekend, a great way to enjoy the last of the summer weather is to bring a few jars of ice cream with you! However, it's hard to keep the ice cream cool in the hot weather so we wanted to give you a few tips on how to pack your ice cream so that you can travel with it!
1. Place ice cream in the bottom of an empty cooler, on top of ice cream packs. (Don't use ice, since it's warmer than ice cream)
2. Place additional ice packs on top and around the ice cream.
3. If transporting other frozen items, place in the cooler as well.
4. Fill up all the empty air space in the cooler with towels or crumpled newspaper.
5. Keep cooler out of direct sunlight.
This will keep your ice cream frozen for a couple of hours! If you come by to the Scoop Shop feel free to ask for some dry ice, we will be happy to share if we have extra.
Have a great rest of your summer!